- Reliable, rugged, durable design
- Field-proven in thousands of applications worldwide
- Four-stroke-cycle diesel engine combines consistent performance and excellent fuel economy with minimum weight
- Matched to the performance and output characteristics of Cat engines
- Industry leading mechanical and electrical design
- Industry leading motor starting capabilities
- High Efficiency
The EMCP controller features the reliability and durability you have come to expect from your Cat equipment. EMCP4 is a scalable control platform designed to ensure reliable generator set operation, providing extensive information about power output and engine operation. EMCP4 systems can be further customized to meet your needs through programming and expansion modules.
- Seismic Certification available.
- Anchoring details are site specific, and are dependent on many factors such as generator set size, weight, and concrete strength.
- IBC Certification requires that the anchoring system used is reviewed and approved by a Professional Engineer
- Seismic Certification per Applicable Building Codes: IBC 2000, IBC 2003, IBC 2006, IBC 2009, CBC 2007, CBC 2010
- Pre-approved by OSHPD and carries an OSP-0321-10 for use in healthcare projects in California
The generator set accepts 100% rated load in one step per NFPA 110 and meets ISO 8528-5 transient response.